Just writing a short note to greet all of you in Cyber Plaza Miranda, including the lurkers, the bystanders and the passersby a Blessed Christmas to you and your families.
This has been a very hectic year.
I could not have done what I did without all you guys.
My silence in the last few weeks was due initially to a touch of flu and then to my having to upgrade my old computer which kept freezing from all the programs and data installed in it, due to lack of memory.
Thanks to my hubby Alan who forced me finally to obtain some new hardware and upgrade to Windows 7. And of course he installed everything – cursing all the way.
It’s like moving house.
Half my files are still in the hard drive of the old computer but this new one sure is fast. However, it still has glitches. For instance, it insisted on installing 167 new Windows updates – which took over an hour – and then told me there was an error configuring the updates. Twice. Grrrr.
In any case, I’d like to share with you a photo a stranger kindly took of me and a statue of Pope John Paul II inside a religious shop just outside St. Peter’s last year. – Raissa
The hypocrisy of Southeast Asia on press freedom
January 13, 2015 5:57 pm
by Prashanth Parameswaran
The Diplomat (TNS)
The two major Muslim-majority states of Southeast Asia, Indonesia and Malaysia, have joined the chorus of condemnations against the deadly attacks in Paris on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.
The incident against the newspaper, infamous for its cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad whose depiction is forbidden in some interpretations of Islam, has once again thrust the issue of free speech to the international stage. In response, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak took to Twitter to declare his country’s unity with the French people, while Indonesia’s foreign ministry issued a statement backing French efforts to “bring the perpetrators to justice.”
While this solidarity and moral clarity is admirable, these countries continue to persecute editors, cartoonists and other citizens at home for exercising the same freedom of speech Charlie Hebdo was entitled to. It did not escape the attention of some, for instance, that two of the most prominent voices from the region condemning the attacks – the editor of The Jakarta Post, Meidyatama Suryodiningrat, and the controversial Malaysian cartoonist Zunar – are both also under scrutiny at home for cartoons that were deemed to offend public sensibilities.
The comment that cost Pinoy nurse Ello Ed Mundsel Bello
So sad, bless you all, i only wish that the
fucking Singaporeans had died to hell
with those loosers who only know how
to complain online and have no balls
to fight pinoys on the street
50 minutes ago. Like . Reply
He forgot he is in Singapoo………now is LOL (Laid-Off-Loco).
. . . now MVP Ed is SANKGAPORE!
maybe he got 9-balls anyway.
ha ha ha
Police Chief Investigating Paris HEBDO Attack Kills Himself
The Commissioner Helric Fredou aged 45 years was from Limoges began his career in 1997 as a police officer at the regional office the judicial police of Versailles, before returning to Limoges. .
The Commissioner Fredou, like all agents SRPJ worked yesterday on the case of the massacre at the headquarters of Charlie Hebdo . In particular, he surveyed the family of one of the victims. He killed himself before completing its report. A psychological cell was set up in the police station.
vander anievas says
Here’s one coming from conspirator theorist DoC. Read on>
The mysterious death of Chief Inspector Helric (Eldric) Fredou is not reported on all major French medias. This is what I dare post from France about an obvious false flag which might fuse-up WW3.
The act of terrorism which began three days ago with the murder of the near totality of the editing staff of Charlie-Hebdo has finished two days later with a firework of news media showing a double assault by police forces at two separate locations. The entire drama is shown endlessly on all medias. To morrow Sunday, rallies under the banner “Je suis Charlie” are expected to draw crowds of hundreds of thousands all around the nation.
Those are the signs of a false-flag: The killings inside the Magazine building did occur, as well as the killings at the end. What was fabricated was the “gunfight” outside in the street, before the terrorists “escaped”. The US alternative medias were quick to tell that the “gunfight” was staged, with disaster actors (no blood of the downed policeman who was “shot in the head”, without a drop of blood, or again the obvious use of blank shots). This staged scene of a “gunfight” was inserted with the real scenes, in order to DRAMATIZE the event. This addition of a dramatization, is a PROOF that the attack was done by more than the terrorists who are now dead.
The French news media have shown the staged “gunfight”, while blurring the images when the policeman was being “shot in the head”, justifying this blurring of the image for protecting the public from seeing too much horror.
The French will therefore never know what the American know.
Also the “dead policeman” who “got shot in the head” remains unknown. His photo i.d. is not shown, while the photo i.d. of all the other victims are shown.The justification for this omission by the French media is not told, and no one of the controlled media has raise this issue. Cover-up of a false-flag? Yes!
The French public had been conditioned a day before the attack, by the highly publicize launching of the latest book from the most read author named Michel Houelbeck. The book, titled “Soumission”, is precisely about the French problem with Islam, and its submission to Islam, being the inevitable outcome. This subject raised could have been a conditioning to the reading public, since the attack by Islamist was to occur on the next day, against a weekly newspaper. This detail is not known in the US, and is in France presented, if ever talked about, as a “coincidence”. False-flag sign?Yes!
The French government acted within the hour of the attack, in a coordinated effort of appeasement, while promising to be strong against the “terrorists”, and not against Islamist, while the medias began inviting Muslims to explain that Islam is a “religion of peace”. I hear those lines already by mid-September 2001. Could the Charlie-Hebdo be a French 911? It looks like it! The MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF THE POLICE CHIEF INVESTIGATING CHARLIE-HEBDO REMINDS ALSO OF THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF INVESTIGATORS OF 911. If it looks like; if it follows the identical gov/media pattern as a false-flags; if collateral damages such as death of investigators of a false flag, then it is a false flag.
Finally the French government admits errors from having ignored warnings from the US government. It is therefore expected that both the French and the US, will work more closely in the future. Aren’t those two nations already colonies to Zion?
What is the purpose to fool the public? The first is to create fear. The second is either to manufacture a defeatist opinion towards Islam or a public longing for the NWO promises of peace. The third is to steam-up strong public emotions towards whatever direction the Zionists want. The last reason presented by the alternative medias is to mask the latest sex scandal of Bill Clinton and Crown Prince Andrew, but this last reason is small theater. The important reason is truly the next to come WW3.
I’ll wait for official autopsy report. police chief might not have killed himself but shot by a homegrown terrorist, an insider.
Managing stage mock gunfights amidst of the confusion brought about by the Charlie Hebdo’s siege (within an hour or two) maybe possible, but highly improbable.
. . . similar to Sen. Ninoy and Rolly Galman dramatization on the Tarmac of MIA?
. . . killed by Galman a commie? Galman killed by the soldiers? Who believed this cinema?
But was it a suicide, or did he know too much? And what was in his report?
The Charlie Hedbo attack has already raised questions about the government’s involvement, especially after it was revealed the suspects were linked to a FBI asset, Anwar al-Awlaki, who was a key player in nearly every terror plot targeting the West, including 9/11, and had even dined at the Pentagon afterwards.
“I was sent, me, Cherif Kouachi, by al-Qaeda of Yemen. I went over there and it was Anwar al-Awlaki who financed me,” one of the suspects told a television station prior to his death, and the other suspect also met al-Awlaki in Yemen back in 2011, according to Yemini intelligence.
Al-Awlaki had also met the Ft. Hood shooter, the underwear bomber and the alleged 9/11 hijackers, and considering his ties to the
FBI, he was likely recruiting patsies for terror attacks in the West.
“Do not expect the corporate media, however, to focus on the suspicious relationships of the Kouachi brothers,” Kurt Nimmo wrote, and the media won’t focus on the police commissioner’s death either. -Kit Daniels
Johnny Lin says
@baycas, Mel, Leona
On discussion, benefits of vaccines
Today, Jan 10, latest News from Cordillera mountains.” rising number of children afflicted with measles”
according to the survey immediately done by No Boo of Cash-iple, the people of Cordillera were fans of Raissa blog. They were torn between Baycas and Mel from the discussion on the benefits of vaccines. Those vaccinated were fans of @baycas and those who contracted measles were fans of @Mel & Leona. Cash-iple and his staff rushed to Disneyland to find out if those children getting measles from Disneyland also read Raissa blog
He he he !
ha ha ha…no! the people of Cordillera who contracted measles are fans of Johnny [email protected] and [email protected], and they wanted the vaccines but available only nearby Metro Manila.
Ona was confused by [email protected], . . ‘take a leave or resign, resign or take a leave’. . . in the end fired! So no vaccine reached Cordillera.
He he he !
Walang VCO duon sa boondoks. Meales can’t boom if coconuts are aplenty.
paging Rene-Ipil’s VCO. Heh he heh
but alas, kapag nawili naman sa by-product ni Rene’s VCO, baka naman magtalik naman sila ng magtalik.
mapalitan naman ng population boom.
old tune, too many goiter sufferers in the highlands for lack of iodine.
on the way up, too much chicken dung along the old halsema hiway.
pasulpot – sulpot lang ako mga kababayan.
Politiko pa rin…
garin should not be too comfortable. the job is both an honor and a curse. make a wrong move and what happened to dr ona can happen to her. if appointed, garin can easily be un-appointed, spectacularly. she’s only secure on the job as long as she continues to do the right things. already her entry has been marred by the visit she made on the peacekeepers kept on the island. another lapse and the people might not be so forgiving.
. . . talagang malakas si sec. vaccrin!
ha ha ha
“De Lima chides Garin”
“Instead of going to the media to defend themselves, DOH officials should just submit themselves to an investigation, DOJ De Lima said on Friday”
“De Lima referred in particular to Acting Health Secretary Janette Garin who gave a media briefing last Wednesday to clarify certain issues with regard to the department’s questioned P833.67 million procurement of anti pneumonia vaccines allegedly against the recommendations of the World Health Organization and other global experts” (PDI 11/15/14)
Malakas talaga si drillon
your source: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/650785/shut-up-de-lima-chides-acting-health-secretary-janette-garin
Follow up on comment #79(January 6, 2015 at 9:06 pm), Coincidence or not –
‘… new developments why DOH Acting Health Secretary Janette Garin suspended drug tests for dengue treatment.‘
Then on Jan 9 2015, PNoy decided to promote, appoint the DOH’s Acting Secretary to become its Chief (subject to the Commission on Appointments’ Approval).
CPM commentators’ exchanges on vaccines (e.g. #52, #53) were dated January 1, 2015. Nareto dito sa CPM (January 6, 2015) si Acting DOH Secretary because of her initiative/decision ‘… to suspend the testing of drugs supposedly for treating dengue and to investigate the matter, … She said the drugs, which are meant to cure malaria, should not have been tested on children.‘
Another + for CPM. Thanks to PNoy’s Special Adviser who monitors Filipino’s social media blogs, notably RR’s and our CPM.
Follow-up on Mel’s Comment No. 79 ( http://raissarobles.com/2014/12/24/a-blessed-christmas-to-you-all-2/comment-page-2/#comment-233895 )…
A “Dennis,” one of the co-investigators in the anti-dengue clinical trial which was recently stopped by the DOH, defended their investigational study.
His original comment may be found here:
Presumably, “Dennis” is Dennis Dayao Laurio Ordoña, MD.
Yesterday, experts talked about the investigational study as recorded in a video here:
Dr. Lee Suy from DOH hosted the presscon.
Johnny Lin says
What can you expect from Dennis the Menace!
Clinical DENGUE trial done by DOH was phase III without Phase I&II trials, certified by FDA.
Dennis is a moron defending a clinical trial without scientific basis. If he is an MD he should be stripped of his license and in all probability he does not have extensive years of clinical training in the western world and his academic knowledge is limited from lack of thorough medical education.
Bet that he took NLEX and failed many times.
He he he !
hala, dennis was in a hurry, phase 3 kaagad bypassing both phases 1 and 2. so much rush and for what? so he can get his share of the loot soonest? the earlier they can off load the herbal remedy in the market the better. it would be best seller considering dr ona’s imprematur is on it, the more sales made, the bigger the commission. if only dennis and his buddies had put their thinking caps on and gone through the whole hog, both phases 1 and 2 studies completed, the trial might have gone far. and dennis and his buddies could still get their fair share of commission, longer in the making, but.
still, the trail has to be stopped. there were children in the studies, orphans, I presumed? gathered from the streets with no parents to give consent. waivers had been signed, absolving herbal remedy company of any wrong doing if something happened. how were children to know waivers are not end all, be all? that if proven to be negligent, said company can still be called to account.
still, I find it hard to believe, very hard to believe, there were no phases 1 and 2.
doctors are notorious record keepers, forever documenting this and that, drawn to statistics. habit nila yan, e. to support the profession, be involved in research, be published in world wide medical journals. for them to say, phases 1 and 2 were not done, is unbelievable.
methink, phases 1 and 2 existed, done and over with, but the data in them so shocking and shameful, they could not be shown for public comsumption. as well as children, it’s possible some of the participants were mentally retarded, may mga kapansanan, not in their right minds and should not have been in the trial. and maybe, only the last phases of the trials will be known and published, with the herbal remedy released for international market. success at last.
kaso lang, if world wide interests is piqued and demand to see all phases of the trials from start to finish, our country could be in big in kalabosh! shamed. ridiculed. no amount of vco can lubricate.
if we must have trials, let us do it properly, all phases of the trial addressed step by step, all documented, all ethical.
News item here: