Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
One’s life for peace even reluctantly
Given is better probably
Than soldiers (or warrior-wannabes)
Who die behind their desks peacefully
no peace without justice
Who defines what is “peace”?
There is a chilling similarity between Operation Wolverine and Operation Showboat in the book “Clear and Present Danger” by Tom Clancy.
1. Indirect authorization by the President. Operation was carried out by his trusted subordinates who were not in coordination with each other. In Tom Clancy’s book, it was carried out by Rangers recruited by the CIA for some special operations, and kept secret from the Army and Navy. In our case, it was carried out by SAF rangers and kept secret too from the Army and PNP top command.
2. Support to the troops was pulled out / withheld at the most crucial moment, which resulted to the commando force being wiped out.
3. In Tom Clancy’s book, support was withdrawn due to a hidden agenda – saving the President from embarrassment because his covert operation was discovered and he was threatened with blackmail. Hope PNoy’s failure to provide support during the extraction phase was born out of indecisiveness, and not due to some hidden agenda or agreement.
4. Responsibility for bungling the operation was claimed by top military officers who acted as fall guys. In Tom Clancy’s book, it was the National Security Adviser who committed suicide to save his President from political backlash. Will General Napenas also do the same to save PNoy? hehehe. just asking.
5. Both operations were claimed as successful despite the losses. In Tom Clancy’s book, the surviving soldiers were sworn to secrecy, but in our case, no secrecy due to the media coverage.
6. The US President deliberately tanked his reelection campaign rather than face the Senate Oversight Committee, which got wind of the operation. Will PNoy tank Mar Roxas?
Was this the movie with Harrison Ford?
Speaking of Tom Clancy: Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Tom was working on a novel very “Manchurian Candidate-ish”. But it was replete with fact and exposed the Saudi Muslim plant in the White House and the direct funding that went into it. Birth Certificate? Want the real one? Tom had it. Search Tom Clancy: http://www.westernjournalism.com/
Clancy was killed because he was getting too close to a secret they don’t want the world to know. Dr. Garrow, executive director of The Bethune Institute states Obama had Tom Clancy killed, noting that it takes 5 days for plant toxins and most poisons to break down and leave no traces in the human body. Strangely (or not), doctors did not perform an autopsy on Clancy’s body for 5 days.
He said the Obama administration is made up of Marxist Muslims who all take their orders from Senior Adviser to the President, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett. Garrow said it is well known to intelligence agencies all over the world that Obama is a foreign plant who was placed on the path to the presidency by ultra-rich Saudi nationals
Tom Clancy, master detective writer, died mysteriously on October 1st, at the age of 66. The reason he was taken before his time is as mysterious as his books. Clancy’s publicists are still not telling. John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has not released a statement either. The Baltimore Sun announced, most discretely, that the cause of death was, “a brief illness”. No source was provided. His family has added to the intrigue by saying they were not expecting to lose him.
66 is not the average age of death; 75% of us will survive to our seventies and many far longer. How did Tom Clancy succumb when he was surrounded by family, success, recognition and wealth? His newest thriller and a pending new release of his latest book, Command Authority, are due for release in December. Mr. Clancy had much to live for. Tom Clancy is dead at 66, but the cause of death is still a mystery.
Tom Clancy was murdered by people within the federal government? The author was too good at predicting events and had become a threat to the nation. This man predicted everything from 9/11 to the Bin Laden raid with razor-like accuracy. To silence him, the feds had him killed – and they did so during the shutdown of the government so that as few people as possible could potentially ruin the plot. Or, could he have committed suicide? Maybe he utilized his amazing speculative ability and saw something disastrous coming. Thus, in order to avoid a more painful demise, he decided to bow out gracefully now. Total Collapse Mouse Trap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpiz2-0eDy0 The Whistleblowers
The most compelling mystery is who has his final rough manuscript? Was it destroyed by the Government, or is it still safely in the hands of his family? And more importantly, who will step up to complete this great man’s last novel? RIP Tom Clancy. We won’t rest until we get answers.
Wow. Sorry po, but for all my admiration of Tom Clancy and his works (I have compiled his novels from The Hunt of Red October all the way to Dead or Alive) I didn’t know that there was a conspiracy theory behind his sudden death.
I was talking about the novel. The movie was not that exciting, despite Harrison Ford.
The Mamasapano tragedy has spawn a lot of conspiracy theories, the latest I heard was that the MILF betrayed Marwal for USD 7M, and that when they turned over Marwal’s finger to the SAF they had a disagreement on the division of spoils, hence the firefight. hehehehehe.
Eventually we will get to know the truth on what really happened, but most probably the truth behind the mission will never be known, as everyone is covering up PNoy’s ass even if they get spattered by shit while doing it. I just hope that PNoy, for all the hype that surrounds him and the image that he has built, will not go down in history as the first President without balls.
it’s best to go to the other blog ” so you want to be president”
you are alone here! lol
hehehe. I already read the article. Nice and witty — and true.