And that goes for other members of Cyber Plaza Miranda
And that goes the same for the discussions on this blog :)
This morning, @Parekoy and @Yvonne posted an exchange which seemed to indicate that Yvonne was saying goodbye to Cyber Plaza Miranda forever.
Dear Yvonne, I would be very sad to see you go.
For the information of those new to Cyber Plaza Miranda, @Yvonne together with @Steve and @buddy gomez contributed a lot to my exclusive stories on the impeachment of former Chief Justice Renato Corona. Yvonne also gave me fresh leads on Manny Pacquiao – something which I am still following up.
I confirm that Yvonne asked me first if I could post her lengthy piece on the Sandiganbayan which you can now read in Joe Am’s blog.
I had wanted to post it as a news commentary but I told her I needed to put her real name.
She mentioned in her comment today that I had posted opinions by @Baycas using his handle. That is true.
However, Baycas’ posts were his analyses on raging issues.
Yvonne had written a very detailed exposé on the Sandiganbayan but she could not name her source and neither could I name her even if I know who she is. If I had posted her piece as it is, the Sandiganbayan justices who would have felt alluded to in the piece could charge me for contempt or libel.
I am not denigrating Joe Am’s blog. I think it’s very well written and he defends his views well. I still plan to debate him on America’s presence in the Philippines. But unlike Joe Am’s blog, I am politically exposed. Very few people know who Joe America really is.
Unlike, Joe Am I write under my real name. And those who don’t like me are simply waiting for the smallest opening to shutter this blog.
Recently, I actually found a way to post Yvonne’s piece but had not gotten around to doing it because I was tying up loose ends on certain unfinished projects – which you will hear about later. I stumbled on this while following up what Yvonne wrote.
In any case, I have clarified this blog’s policies on Comments and other issues like Copyright.
Under Terms & Conditions, I have spelled out the following actions that can get you blocked from this site:
Your access to this Website can be immediately terminated for the following reasons:
- If you post or send to this site anything that threatens to commit physical harm to anyone.
- If you post anything on this site that directly addresses me or anyone with words that refer to the female sex organ, etc – you guys know what I’m talking about. Because such use of words not only shows a total lack of imagination but hijacks the discussion down to the gutters. You can do that in other sites but not here.
- If you post or send to this site any malware or try to hack it in any way.
- If the majority who post on this site clamor for your immediate termination of access to this because of gross disrespect to their persons or threat of physical harm to any of them or very foul language. [The majority can request persons to be banned for a certain number of weeks or months. The banned person can later appeal and return if the majority agree.]
- If you post anything that you claim as yours but turns out to have been plagiarized from somewhere else.
I’d like to elaborate some more on the use of foul language by giving you a specific example. For instance, someone who calls himself @Romz wrote back @Cleo in my piece, What would an ‘All-Out War’ in Mindanao cost us?
Fuck you.. We are on a crusade to destroy these terrorists. These are not real Muslims.. I have Muslim friends.. And they are men with honor.. Integrity.
And kindness.. These milf should pay for their crimes. They are abomination.
As soon as I saw this post, I did not hesitate to block him. So you can’t see @Romz’ post anywhere. I don’t object to someone saying “this fucking BBL” but I object to @Romz saying that to another commenter.
In closing, I would all like to urge you guys to please be sensitive to each other’s quirks and feelings when heatedly debating.
And Johnny Lin is welcome to come back if he wants to return.