Soon, 7 NBS in Luzon, 2 in Cebu, 1 in Bacolod, 1 in Davao will have it
National Book Store gave me the following updates.
First, the following NBS outlets in Metro Manila now have the Student Edition of our book. (Unless these are already sold out.) :
SM North Edsa
NBS SM City Fairview
UP Town Center
Cash & Carry
Powerbooks, SM Megamall
NBS Alabang Town Center
In Luzon outside Manila, the following NBS outlets will also have the book:
NBS SM City Marilao
NBS SM City Clark
NBS SM City Calamba
SM San Pablo
Paseo de Sta Rosa
NBS SM City Santa Rosa
And as I write this, ships carrying copies of our book have set sail for Cebu, Bacolod and Davao (which will take 10 days at most). Initially, the following outlets will have the book:
NBS Gaisano Mall of Davao
I will keep you posted on which other outlets will have the books next.
To those asking what the difference is between the Student Edition and the Collectors Edition, there is no difference in the content and size. Everything that is in the Collectors Edition is in the Student Edition. Both are heavily illustrated and well-designed by one of the foremost book designers, Felix Mago Miguel.
The main difference is that the Collectors Edition is a limited run, printed on glossy paper and you get to fully appreciate here the colored and black and white photographs. In short, it is a beautiful book on a horrific subject. By the way, each book weighs 2.1 kilos. Each is priced at P2,500.
Since National Book Store is not yet carrying the Collectors Edition, this can only be ordered online and delivered anywhere in the Philippines reached by courier service. Or you can get your copy from La Solidaridad (Padre Faura, Manila) or Popular Book Store (along Morato St., QC).
Below is the procedure for ordering:
For the Collectors Edition, delivery is free anywhere in the Philippines reached by courier service:
1. Pls. deposit to the account of the publisher:
Filipinos For A Better Philippines, Inc.
BDO PESO Savings Account No. 690-010-3803
2. Then take a photo of your deposit slip and send as an attachment to these two e-mails:
3. In the e-mail with the attachment, please indicate
- in which bank branch the deposit was made – this is very important so the publisher can easily match your deposit with the bank statement;
- to whom the book should be sent;
- the address where the book will be sent;
- and please give a landline or mobile number in case the publisher needs to follow-up on anything
4. the publisher will confirm receiving your payment and will e-mail you as soon as it sends you the book by courier.
5. if you haven’t received the book by the fifth day, pls e-mail back.
6. As an added bonus, if you want me to dedicate the book, please indicate to whom the book should be dedicated.